Why Choose Healthy Harvest Farm?
- Large selection of seasonal produce picked fresh for that home-grown taste.
- Food produced without the use of synthetic fertilizers or pesticides.
- Not pre-boxed, select the items you like.
- Many heirloom and lesser known vegetables in addition to your favorites.
- 100% of our produce goes to our members. We do not sell through any other outlet so you get the best we grow!
- Tap into a network of people who will help you make healthy eating an attainable priority.
- Connect your children with where their food comes from and build positive associations with vegetables.
- Two Saturday farm tours. Enjoy an afternoon walking the fields and learning how your food is grown.
- Direct access to the farmers. Either Dave or Sara will always be present at distribution to answer any questions or concerns.
We only offer one share size. Each week you select 8 choices from a wide range of seasonal vegetables. It is impossible to say how many people this will feed since eating habits vary widely. If you think 8 vegetable selections a week is too much for you, we encourage you to find a friend or family member and join together to buy a share. How you split the share is up to you. The only thing we ask is that one person be the payment contact and provide us with their mailing address. Also include everyone's names as well as their emails and phone numbers. This way we can contact everyone with updates and important information.
Pick up locations and times
Pick up is from 4-6:30 PM
Choose from one of two pickup locations EITHER:
Tuesdays, in Bellefonte at the Musser Farm Market (located adjacent to our fields), 793 Musser Lane
Thursdays, in State College at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 780 Waupelani Drive
What happens if I can't make a pickup?
Your Options: No need to tell us ahead of time.
1. Send a friend in your place. Just have your friend tell us when they get there and we will help them through the process.
2. Pick up at the other location that same week.
3. Take the 8 choices you missed on a different week. You can either take them all at once or spread them out over several weeks. We just ask that you keep track of them yourself, it is on the honor system.
SUMMER/FALL SHARE — $675
May 30th thru November 2nd — Weekly pickup — $325 due at sign up. Balance due by July 1st 2017.
WINTER/SPRING SHARE — $400
December thru May — Biweekly pickup — $400 due by November 1st 2017.
Please note due to high demand winter/spring share is only ever available to current summer/fall share members.
Still have more questions?
Consult our member handbook.
Sign up now for a summer/fall 2017 share.
Complete this form and mail it along with your first payment to reserve your spot. Please note you do not have a spot reserved until we receive your first payment.
Make checks payable to:
Healthy Harvest Farm
Mail:Healthy Harvest Farm 2423 Jacksonville Road Bellefonte, PA 16823
Contact us for more information
Work Share Positions Available
Want to work 4 hours a week in exchange for your share?
See all the details by clicking here